Blah

Options
I feel really blah rn. I just weighed myself and I’m 190. Just asking myself how this happened...

Replies

• icanmovemountains
    icanmovemountains Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Ive been there before. Take a nap, drink some water, and hit the gym! Those are my 3 cure-alls for any situation where motivation is lacking. You can do it! It takes time to lose weight. I feel like ive been stuck at 150 forEVER. But I know I will lose weight. Im on track. And as long as you stay on track, you will lose weight too!
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I feel you. Mid-February is the $#it$ :disappointed: Try to stick to something. Give yourself a short goal to achieve, maybe 4 weeks (anything to get beyond winter and into spring). "I'm going to do xxxxx until St. Patrick's Day" or whatever. There are so many (MANY, MANY) days when my car simply takes me to my pool because it knows that, "that's what I do." So many days, the new habits I created for myself have gotten me through winter, a tough 3 weeks, whatever. "it's what I do" can get you pretty far if you keep telling yourself that.

Hugs. I get it. I really do. Blah sucks. Find something you can "do" and do it. Every day. Or almost every day.
    :heart:
  • bee_bee8
    bee_bee8 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I was about that weight when I decided to turn things around. I felt very "blah" too. I took it one step at a time and made incremental changes that eventually transformed my lifestyle. It sounds daunting but believe me, if I did it, anyone can. I set goals about 10 lbs at a time, and try to appreciate the little victories (and accept minor setbacks).

There are a lot of good tips and plenty of support in this community, if you ever need help or motivation <3
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel but you are in the right place! Log what you eat, do some sort of exercise you enjoy and take it one day at a time.