Crossed over into overweight territory!

Options
Today I have officially lost 24 pounds since the heaviest I have been in May 2017. Now, I am no longer considered obese and just overweight. I still have a long ways to go, but it is nice to no longer have that label. It has probably been 5 or 6 years since I have been this weight! I still feel like I can't tell I have lost that much sometimes, but no letting that bring me down. Yay to consistency!

Replies

• gymprincess1234
    gymprincess1234 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Take a lot of pictures and get Layout app - make your comparisons, that really helps to adjust mentally! Good luck!
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome feeling! Yay!
  • travisk8s
    travisk8s Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Same but opposite, I'm on a year long bulk and can't believe I've gained 30 lbs lol
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • faithrainbow1
    faithrainbow1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • grandmahopie
    grandmahopie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Any advise or tips?
  • mscoutable
    mscoutable Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Any advise or tips?

Just logging your food everyday no matter what you ate (including cheat days) is probably my best advice. This helped me to figure out what were the best things I could get in my calorie range and things that are a lot worse for you that you would think. Unless I just really want something one day, I have a pretty good idea about what to eat and what to avoid!
  • jcordray1978
    jcordray1978 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Sometimes its hard for us to see our weightloss. Take pics and measurements. Our brains just don't always seem to register the weight loss when we look in a mirror.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    You're doing great, keep going :smile:
  • remoore23
    remoore23 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Good job :smile:
  • stevephi01
    stevephi01 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Well done, I know what a good feeling that is having done the same this week - keep up the good work.
  • kristingjertsen
    kristingjertsen Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep moving ahead!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!