Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Small Victories!

Nessi37
Nessi37 Posts: 47 Member
Hello All,

I would love to know what you have experienced as a small victory, something that let you know you were on track and getting results no matter how small it may have been. For example putting on a pair of pants that used to be just a little bit too tight but now fit perfectly.

Thanks!

Replies

• pinknsassyemt
    pinknsassyemt Posts: 68 Member
    I have never had high blood pressure other than during pregnancy, but I always ran in the 140/80. I went to my follow up appointment the other day, and had 3 blood pressures done because the nursing assistant thought she did it worng. 90/60 amazing, and all my blood work came back perfect and in normal limits.
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    You are going to love this one :bigsmile:

For me it was being able to get past my spin bike in the (quite small and crowded) spin room without physically having to lift the bike out of the way!!!
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    getting on the scales this morning and seeing i've lost 4lbs :D
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    I have never had high blood pressure other than during pregnancy, but I always ran in the 140/80. I went to my follow up appointment the other day, and had 3 blood pressures done because the nursing assistant thought she did it worng. 90/60 amazing, and all my blood work came back perfect and in normal limits.

Personally I think that rates as a pretty BIG victory rather than a small victory :drinker:
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    I was embarrassed to have such ugly masculine hands when my husband bought me my ring and wore a size 12 :(... but now it is nearly falling off! I should make time to resize it :)
  • My very first NSV was being able to run up a hill and still have my lungs in my chest lol x
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    The shorts I have that have a built in tummy control hider are now too big!!!! My blood pressure went down back to wear it was 5 years ago and my resting pulse rate is lower than ever!!!!!! It's amazing what a proper diet and exercise can give you! Not to mention the confidence I have gained and actually loving what my body looks like! OH! Even my upper inner thighs are way less jiggly! I never thought that would happen! Not embarrassed to wear a bikini anymore!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!