Fussy eater, need help

Options
Need to know what to eat, im naturally skinny looking to get 6 pack abs, ive started to put lower belly fat on and cant seem to loose it

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Move more and eat more. Eat more of what you like, or teach yourself to eat other things too. You can google "healthy diet" if you think that can help you become more adventurous.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    You've been asking questions about training and diet for the past two years....have you read the responses and done anything to get closer to your goals?

Are you trying to gain muscle? Are you eating in a surplus? Are you training, and is the training program one you've made up, or a programmed one you're following?
  • liamforward18
    liamforward18 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You've been asking questions about training and diet for the past two years....have you read the responses and done anything to get closer to your goals?

Are you trying to gain muscle? Are you eating in a surplus? Are you training, and is the training program one you've made up, or a programmed one you're following?

Im trying to gain muscle ye, but i also wanna loose my lower belly fat, ive been reading some responses but some are no good to me,

My training is
    Chest - mondays
    Back - tuesdays
    Shoulders - wednesdays
    Bi’s n tri’s - thursdays
    Then repeat chest friday n have the weekend off

I dont know what eating in a surplus means im clueless to all the diet side, ive been told to eat chicken and broccili but i dont like either am really fussy on protein foods only thing i do eat is scrambled egg and baked beans which is not good enough, ive got anxiety so i dont really like to venture out n try new foods incase my stomach doesnt agree with them
    Im more of a tasteless type of food guy

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    See, if you are fussy you have to give us details on what you don’t like.

You can triple up on your whole eggs and baked beans and as long as you are in a caloric surplus you will gain weight. Do you like protein shakes? How about those made with banana, spinach, and whole milk? I think frozen spinach is cheaper than the fresh too.
  • liamforward18
    liamforward18 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    See, if you are fussy you have to give us details on what you don’t like.

You can triple up on your whole eggs and baked beans and as long as you are in a caloric surplus you will gain weight. Do you like protein shakes? How about those made with banana, spinach, and whole milk? I think frozen spinach is cheaper than the fresh too.

I like protein shakes yeah i have strawberry ones now and again with whole milk / water

My meals consists off

Breakfast - 2 sausage rolls

Dinner - 2 ham lettuce and cucumber buttys with a yoghurt

Tea - waffles peas and scrambled egg / chips and baked beans

Supper - 3 rounds of toast / potato cakes

Also snack on more junk food through the day all crisp biscuits chocolate and stuff which i need to stop