Please take the time to read, I feel "driven" to help folks,

Options
not just with weightloss, but yes, on this site, I want all to be healthy AND reach their goals including moi:wink: . I think this webpage I am going to copy here has to fantastic info. No, not everyone will agree, but I just ask if you are like me, and much more of a follower than a leader, to read. Sometimes I am too easily led, in the wrong direction. Just info I found that may or may not be helpful. Write me anytime, denise:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

http://www.changingshape.com/resources/articles/rapid-weight-loss.asp

It's only this man's/woman's opinion, Tony Robinson(don't know if m or f)and it's only mine that I agree:wink:

Replies

• NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    not just with weightloss, but yes, on this site, I want all to be healthy AND reach their goals including moi:wink: . I think this webpage I am going to copy here has to fantastic info. No, not everyone will agree, but I just ask if you are like me, and much more of a follower than a leader, to read. Sometimes I am too easily led, in the wrong direction. Just info I found that may or may not be helpful. Write me anytime, denise:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

http://www.changingshape.com/resources/articles/rapid-weight-loss.asp

It's only this man's/woman's opinion, Tony Robinson(don't know if m or f)and it's only mine that I agree:wink:
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    Well I don't know if 149 people actually read this but I hope all that needed to, like me:wink: did:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Bunny001
    Options
    It sounds very sensible!
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    So much very good info in that article! Just a reminder of slow and steady wins the race!!!
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    I got so discouraged early on because I expected to lose 2 lbs atleast a week. But now I realize how neat it is that although only losing about 1 a week in the last few, I know that otherwise I wouldn't have had the time to form the good habits for the long-haul:wink::laugh:

Have a great evening all!!!! denise:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

So much very good info in that article! Just a reminder of slow and steady wins the race!!!