Looking for MFP friends!

Options
Hey! I have a good 60+ pounds to lose and would love some friends. I think this time I will be successful, actually I know it! And having some friends keep me accountable would be AMAZING! Also love seeing what everyone's snacking on

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
  • junergray
    junergray Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to be your friend to help keep us both accountable. I have about 30+ lbs to lose and just joined. I'm nervous as heck, and will try to do my best. I'm not good at food preparation. I also have demanding job and in graduate school, so gym time has been eliminated. I try to walk everyday though. Sugar craving is a real struggle for me as well. Any motivation that I can get on MFP will be well received and greatly appreciated.
  • OhSaraahhh
    OhSaraahhh Posts: 11 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Oops this reply was for you @junergray

Excellent! We already sound so similar! I believe as long as we stay realistic about our goals we will achieve them! For me I know with my weight I am still a little scared to hit the gym so my main focus is to get my food on the right track, go for some bike rides with my hubs and then when I'm feeling good start the gym! (Or whatever activity I feel like doing!!)
  • Faygetshealthy_2018
    Options
    Hi. I am new here (2nd day) and I would love to be your friend. I have lost 5.5kgs since October and I have another 15kgs to lose. It has been a slow process and sometimes I want to give up but then remind myself this is a lifestyle change not a diet. My goal weight is to be between 55-60kgs. I have my graduation coming up in April and have been using this as my motivation as I want to look good in my pictures.

I am happy that you believe you can do this because you can. A little change goes a long way. If you are nervous to go to the gym, get some home weights and use them or you can do some workouts at home.

I try to avoid having snacks as I feel it triggers more appetite for me but sometimes I have fruits like watermelon, apple, berries, kiwis. These fruits are very good for weightloss. Hummus with some low fat crackers or celery or carrots is also a good option. Raw unsalted nuts are healthy too but be mindul of how much you have as they are high in calories.

Good luck with your journey. You can do this!
  • sportychic87
    sportychic87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I’m 30 and working on losing all of my college weight, lol. Start weight: 186, current weight 172-171, goal weight 135.
    My diary is open, I usually eat a good deal of veggies and some protein but I always get in snacks like popcorn and cookies, etc
  • mrcamsr01
    mrcamsr01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a new guy seeking friends ..help motivate and see how others are progressing on here as well .add me Mrcamsr01
  • saralynn0416
    saralynn0416 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me! I am a new (second comeback to this site, helped me lose 100lbs last time!) now I need to lose a good 45lbs!
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sarah, feel free to add me, I'm on the opposite coast!
  • mhhotvet
    mhhotvet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to jump in with some others that are working on the same goals as I am. I started with my journey January 1 and I am over 1/3 of the way to where I think I belong. I am making 2018 mine. Please add me so I can be encouraged by how you progress as you watch my progression. Please add me.
  • pennyd1010
    pennyd1010 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need more friends to help me with my struggle
  • NSnewme18
    NSnewme18 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well. I have a good 90lbs to lose and I’m trying to get myself back together.
  • 39andfat
    39andfat Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm new as well. No idea how any of this works!
  • Laurie463
    Laurie463 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I’m restarting and have at least 70 pounds to lose. So I’ll be here for a while
  • T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined today. I want to lose 50 pounds. Add me
  • ShanaG2018
    ShanaG2018 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is shana and I have been working out for a year. I've seen great results so I'm wanting to lose the last 15-20 pounds. I use the Jillian Michaels app and keep track of my calories. Would love to have some friends. Would you friend me, not sure how this works.
  • sabrinaescalante
    Options
    Just joined and wanna help give positive feedback to people and encourage them to keep going!
  • shan_reg
    shan_reg Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Add me up. I’m down 165lbs and have 10 super stubborn ones to go.
  • kiwisandcoconuts
    kiwisandcoconuts Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Happy to help encourage everyone throughout their journey! I have a solid 48lbs to lose so I'll be on here regularly.