Sexy Sandals

Options
Okay, so maybe 12 pounds isn't much to some people... but it's a start! And to celebrate, I bought myself some sexy new sandals, got a pedicure and am showing off the skinniest part of my body (my legs and ankles).

I am rocking it today! and feeling on top of the world!

Celebrate your accomplishments--you deserve it. Even small steps are a step in the right direction.

“Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” (Greg Anderson, American Best-Selling Author)

Replies

• Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I have a love for sexy sandals! You can rock it girl! And you already look amazing :)
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    What a great gift for weight loss! 12 pounds is awesome. Congrats!
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    12 pounds IS a lot, hun! And sexy shoes are a great gift :) I, myself, just bought a pair of sexy high heels for my best friend's wedding. Her wedding date is the goal date I have for my weight loss, so the shoes are a fantastic incentive for me. I want to look FABULOUS! :)
  • JackieBarry
    JackieBarry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 12lbs!!!! Sexy sandals are a good representation to the steps you are taking. I like it. Rock on Girl!:flowerforyou:
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    12 lbs is nothing to sneeze at! Those 12 would have me almost at goal! So Celebrate sister! you earned it!
  • gingerkl
    Options
    12 pounds is very impressive! You should be very proud! I have loved shoes since a child, a pair of sexy sandals sounds like a fabulous treat!
  • beckyslife
    Options
    12 lbs! I'd say that's definitely worthy of a reward...and sexy sandals sound like a great reward! Hard work paid off!