50lbs or More friends.

Options
Looking for active friends on mfp that are trying to drop 50 or more pounds. I have 55lbs to lose and have already lost almost 30lbs.

Replies

• Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi I have about 45 pounds to lose. Is that close enough? You can add me if you want :smile:
  • _NikkiGerhardt_
    _NikkiGerhardt_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 40kg (88 lbs) hi btw *waves*
  • NikkiDT9211
    NikkiDT9211 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 to lose and could definitely use an active support group. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • mkhazee
    mkhazee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for active friends on mfp that are trying to drop 50 or more pounds. I have 55lbs to lose and have already lost almost 30lbs.

• mkhazee
    Options

• mkhazee
    Options
    I just started and my goal is 80 .
  • farmerswife69
    farmerswife69 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there ! Im new my name is codi :smile: i started my journey to weight loss 3 weeks ago ive lost 13 lbs so far im wanting to lose 60lbs
  • momdedge4
    momdedge4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Dedra & I have over 100 pounds that I need to lose. I started (again) in Jan...so far I’ve lost 25 lbs! I can use all the support/motivation I can get!! Add me if you want!!
  • hthr306
    hthr306 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new and looking to lose 100. Feel free to add me
  • Bamaman88
    Bamaman88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Losing 70lbs. Lost 28 in 8 weeks
  • misspersiphone
    misspersiphone Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm down 22lbs and have 74 to go. I'd love to have you all as friends. If you're reading this, feel free to add me!
  • spaceyjill
    spaceyjill Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 75lbs. Add me if you like.
  • TLIGHTFULL
    TLIGHTFULL Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Down 13 and have 56 lbs to go feel free to add me. :)
  • tmswank54
    tmswank54 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am down 18 pounds and have another 50 pounds to go. I need support on this journey; please feel free to add me. :smile:
  • luciddeath
    luciddeath Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add away xD my end goal is 10% and I’m at about 18% atm (I think)
  • Nelson1024
    Nelson1024 Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    My goal is to lose 125lbs. So far 21lbs have been lost. Feel free to add.
  • HappieZombie
    HappieZombie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow horror fan!