Replies

• salrayn
    salrayn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I alway need motivation!
  • jesslynchxo817
    jesslynchxo817 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hellllllo! I have been on and off this site for many years! I went from being 263 to 175 but unfortunately, as many of you know its a lot easier said then done keeping the weight off. I became lazy and old habits came back of ordering fast food weekly and being a couch potato. I am currently at 225 and I want to lose 82 pounds to reach my goal weight! I hope I can find some friends on here with a similar goals or really just anyone who can keep me motivated and that I can motivate in return! Can't wait to meet y'all! :)
  • BadBear2000
    BadBear2000 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm new, please feel free to add me. Hope I haven't wandered into a bad part of the net :(
  • lindsayface89
    lindsayface89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love having friends in this community. Love this app. I lost 70 lbs in 2013 but gained it back and need support. Let's be friends!!!!!
  • OhSaraahhh
    OhSaraahhh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want new friends
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I have 341 friends, but only 186 recently logged on - 22 haven't logged on since yesterday, and 164 logged on today.

I've logged on everyday for 646 days.
  • _vegtastic_
    _vegtastic_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am in need of new friends!
  • shrma93
    shrma93 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am from India. Let's be together in the journey to be fit. Add me.
  • AustinLHardin
    AustinLHardin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yo! I want friends. C'mon let's go! Plz. Lol
  • TXHoneyBee9599
    TXHoneyBee9599 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!!
  • fitnsassy911
    fitnsassy911 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add away
  • EricHawkins601
    EricHawkins601 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m looking for more people to help push me and I promise I’ll be there to push you. Going at this change alone is daunting but together I know we can do it!
  • RaleighCaldwell
    RaleighCaldwell Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Down 80 pounds in just over 6 months, I follow a keto diet and workout several times per week. I'd love to befriend a few folks on here to vent with, compare notes, and provide the support that we often need.
  • sls000
    sls000 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • thrishhollow48
    thrishhollow48 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey
  • insgirl29
    insgirl29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody! I am looking to make some new friends for motivation and inspiration, and maybe some nerdy chats in between! Nice to meet you all!
  • AhmedFikry
    AhmedFikry Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello motivators ✌
  • luciddeath
    luciddeath Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just started on a great journey. Need the endorphin boosters!!! All friends welcome
  • tolorii
    tolorii Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Getting back into mfp for macro tracking since I'm trying out keto! Definitely keen for new friends both keto and non-keto :)
  • Shredder583
    Shredder583 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone . Anyone wanting aussie motivation and support happy to accept new friendships ;-)