Looking for MFP friends. Just starting.

Options
So I once again find myself at the bottom of the proverbial mountain looking up and wondering how I’m going to do thus again. I’m 38 and haven’t been in decent shape since my early twenties. Every time I lose the weight I drop the ball and gain it all back plus more. I’m ready for the change and hopefully this time it’s for good. I’d love to find some friends to keep motivated and inspired. Together we can do anything.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Hi Eric!

Practice logging. Log everything you eat, don’t worry about calories just yet. Look over your intake through the week and see if you can make small improvements. Baby steps!
  • EricHawkins601
    EricHawkins601 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That’s a huge problem of mine. I try to change everything overnight and I can’t sustain it.
  • Garnica2018
    Garnica2018 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Eric. Welcome aboard. Feel free to send me a friend request. We can motivate each other to approach everyday goals. Enjoy your fitness journey.
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hey! Log every day, get into that habit first.. Everything, good or bad! Drink loads of water too, that helps a great deal. It's not a diet.. It's a lifestyle change... That's the only way I can look at it or I'll put it all back on... You've got this! :)