Post pregnancy weight loss motivation!

Options
Where are the moms that need a little extra motivation to lose baby weight?! I have a 21 month old and a 5 week old. I have FIFTY pounds to lose! Looking for friends in the same boat!

Replies

• OuijaCat
    OuijaCat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old and an 8 week old with over a stone to lose! Finding it hard to break preggo eating habits! :(
  • ringmiami
    ringmiami Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 25 lbs to lose. My daughter is turning 5 months tomorrow. Still ebf and finding the weight hard to lose. I am just focusing on feeling stronger by working out and eating nutritious food for myself and my daughter.
  • nasimiyu
    nasimiyu Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I was already 40 lbs overweight before my two pregnancies (gained 30 lbs with each). My goal is to lose 100 lbs but even just getting rid of the 60 pregnancy lbs would be fantastic
  • _caseyb
    _caseyb Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Would love to become friends! My daughter just turned 6 months old. I'm about 5lbs from my prepregnancy weight but 25 from my ideal goal (where I was when I got married). Feel free to send a friend request - I'd appreciate the extra motivation and accountability!
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I have a 22 month old and a 8 month old. I'm finally getting back to working out after having two babies in a row. I've been eating better for a while and have dropped my cholesterol, which was WAY too high to begin with.
    I'm so glad to be running/walking again and working out. I have about 20 lbs to lose to get to my goal.
    You got this!!
  • rauriebirch
    rauriebirch Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Gosh, it’s so overwhelming, isn’t it? Trying to look after two babes is so much, and then trying to lose weight and watch every calorie is so tough.(I have lost 42 pounds in the last 4 months and have about 20 more to go.) I wish you all the best with this!
  • kstarallen
    kstarallen Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My newest little guy is 6 mo. I’m down 11lbs since January 9 and going for 20-30 more.
  • may3161
    may3161 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 yrs and a 6 months. It was hard at the beginning trying to work out , eat within calories limit, take care of 2 kids and work full-time, but once you get a routine going that works for you life gets easy. Push it and you'll get there. I been on MFP since January and I already lost 14 pounds. I do work out videos at home when the baby is sleeping and if he wakes up the 4 yrs old plays with him until I'm done and if my husband is home he'll do it. I log my food every day and if I have extra time I go for walks with the kids.
  • SelenaMariaStewart
    SelenaMariaStewart Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Got an 8 year old, 2 year old, and I’m pregnant! Don’t know if that counts but I could always use some mommy friends :)
  • DomesticKat
    DomesticKat Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I have five kids and my youngest is 10 months old. I lost 63 pounds before I got pregnant with him with the help of MFP and really got into strength training, and since he was born I've lost 47 pounds. I have 9 pounds to go to hit my first goal, and then I'm going to take it another 10 pounds at a time until I'm satisfied. I'm 5'1" and 148lbs currently.
  • Jessicaherbst1313
    Options
    I have a 16 month old and 4 week old. Looking to loose 40 pounds! I need some motivation!
  • marley_12
    marley_12 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mommy of a 2 yr old and a 11 month old. Looking for friends on here to help keep me accountable. Add me
  • cmpilgrim
    cmpilgrim Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have a 17 month old and a 10 week old! I'm 6 lbs over pre pregnancy weight but would like to lose 25 lbs and get back in shape.
  • hvenka001c
    hvenka001c Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mom of a 20 month old, aiming to get back to 130 lbs. 5’4 and 147.2 currently. Would like to have motivation and support from MFP pals!
  • JustMeJustEm06
    JustMeJustEm06 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Would love another momma friend! I have a almost five year old and am currently just shy of 23 weeks pregnant.