Raw vegetables
    Hard boiled eggs, egg muffins
    Cheese
    Granola bar
    Frozen food
  • leslienicole318
    leslienicole318 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I like a lean cuisine over Uncle Ben's 90 second long grain and wild rice or with a sweet potato microwaved for 7 minutes and mashed up with butter and cinnamon, or I'll do some canned black beans with shredded mozzarella cheese and uncle ben's rice, or a hungry girl sandwich thin with some chicken deli meat and sliced pepperjack cheese and tomato soup. I do really quick and easy meals all the time because I work and go to school full time
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    If I am needing to take lunch with me I just cut up a salad and add some protein, be it meat of some sort or egg. Toss in some seeds and nuts if I need those extra calories. Put it in an insulated bag with ice in the morning (no access to fridge or microwave) and off I go. Hubby on the otherhand, often has left overs from dinner for his lunch because he has both a fridge and microwave.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Pre-packaged fish/pasta/veg meals, or fish/rice/veg meals, usually around 1000 kilojoules (250 cals). Usually found in the tuna/salmon section.

2 minute noodles or noodle soup (1000-1400 kilojoule versions).

Easy Mac. (1200 kj). :smile:

• karahm78
    karahm78 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Frozen meal (Lean Cuisine, Amy’s, Indian, etc)
    Light string cheese or hard boiled egg
    Piece of fruit (melon, cutie, small apple, etc)
    Sugar free Jello cup (10 calorie dessert)

I like to have several things and varied items to be satisfied, the above gives me that for under 400-500 calories (depending on the frozen entree I choose that day). Takes me less than 3 mins to throw together the night before.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i typically take leftovers from dinner or a sandwich.