Need a New Scale - Brands?

Options
I need a new scale because I'm tired of getting different results within minutes of each other. Within less than a minute I had 2 readings at one number and then 3 more at a different number that was 4 pounds higher!!! So - can you please share with me if you like your scale and what brand it is. I need to love my scale again!!
Thanks!!

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Hey there I just recently bought a new scale and I am IN LOVE with it! It is the "Eatsmart Precision Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with Ultra Wide Platform and Step-on Technology, 440-Pounds"! I bought it on Amazon and I highly recommend it! It has over 1,000+ positive reviews and it is highly accurate!

http://www.amazon.com/Eatsmart-Precision-Bathroom-Technology-440-Pounds/dp/B0032TNPOE
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    weight watchers.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I have a HealthOmeter and I HATE it. It fluctuates so much in a matter of minutes. not even 2/10 of a pound but 2# difference. Drives me crazy. If I take the battery out and put it back in, the weight is usually lower. I am definitely in the market for a new one, but for now rely on the scale on my Wii Active which rounds up to the next weight.
  • kfitz10103
    kfitz10103 Posts: 354
    Options
    I love my new scale. Its a taylor 7506. I got it thru Walmart.com with free shipping for only $23. Its sleek and accurate and measures to the tenth of a lb.
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Taylor-Model-7506-Glass-Electronic-Scale/14311191
    I think its only free shipipng to the store now, but its totally worth it. Product reviews are great (95%) and it was rated good on consumer reports too.
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    love my Weight Watcher scale.
  • mangirl
    mangirl Posts: 93
    Options
    I bought my scale at a thrift store.
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    My Weight Watchers scale is awesome, I love it!!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jamr753
    jamr753 Posts: 51
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It is nice to here what people like and don't like! I'm going to check out a few listed here.... thanks!