Turbo fire! woo hoo!

Options
i just started turbo fire yesterday and i can tell what muscles i have worked. I cant wait to see what my results are going to be in 4 weeks! Anyone else doing turbo fire and what kind of results did you have from it?

Replies

• kck21886
    kck21886 Posts: 19
    Options
    I am on the last month of Turbo Fire and I have lost 16 Pounds and 17 inches from my body! Keep up with it and you will see the results! Turbo Fire is the best! I will be moving on to the ChaLEAN extreme/ TF hybrid in September, I am soo Excited !!
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it and can't WAIT to get it in the mail! I hope I see some awesome results as well! Good luck! We can do it! :-D
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    been using turbofire since February and I still love it. I also use a good mix of 4 Jillian Michales workouts, walking, gym equipment, zumba, etc. I LIKE VARIETY, lol
  • jlm962
    jlm962 Posts: 64
    Options
    I am on day 13 today!!! I have lost 6 pounds and 6 inches just on my stomach! I love it! I am looking into the CHAlean hybrid for when I am done now! Thanks!
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am on day 13 today!!! I have lost 6 pounds and 6 inches just on my stomach! I love it! I am looking into the CHAlean hybrid for when I am done now! Thanks!

wow thats awesome! have you been following the diet also or just doing your own thing?
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of trying turbofire - where is the routine explained? I know its a set of DVDs but is there a set order of dvds day by day and if so where is it?
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of trying turbofire - where is the routine explained? I know its a set of DVDs but is there a set order of dvds day by day and if so where is it?

turbo-fire comes with a schedule that you can follow and also a diet plan
  • tammyrains
    Options
    I ordered it last week, should be here any day now! I cant wait! I dont know much about the program, but I am looking forward to it! Good luck!!
  • kck21886
    kck21886 Posts: 19
    Options
    I ordered it last week, should be here any day now! I cant wait! I dont know much about the program, but I am looking forward to it! Good luck!!

Your going to LOVE it!!
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    I did the prep schedule for the past 2 weeks or so. I decided to abandon that and started the normal schedule yesterday. I'm looking forward to HIIT 15 tonight!
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options

turbo-fire comes with a schedule that you can follow and also a diet plan

Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • gpassmore
    gpassmore Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I began TF yesterday and I loved it! hge energy for the rest of the day, and a lot of sweating :) I can't wait to see my results in a month! I have alot of post-Baby weight to lose...and these videos seem really fun!
    Good luck all!
  • dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    TurboFire has become my default "go-to" workout! I LOVE it! Right now I'm in the middle of P90X, but sometimes I just don't feel like doing the cardio workout listed, so I'll pop in an equal-time of TurboFire :) Sometimes I'll even miss it so much that I do an extra push of cardio in addition to my workout. like today I did Fire 30 and I have P90X Back & Biceps/Abs later today. LOVE TURBO FIRE!