Sugar Addict Fighting for a Healthy Life - Help!!

Options
I have finally made up my mind that feeling good and being healthy needs to be prioritized higher in my life. Weight has always been an uphill battle for me since I was a little girl. Its a proven fact that this site is one of the only means I can use to actually loose the weight, monitor my intake of food, and accomplish what I've always said was the unaccomplishable with me. My biggest fight is Sugar. That is my drug. That is the Love of my life any time of the day and takes strong will power for me to avoid. I call it the toxic relationship I need to break up with. I get withdrawal symptoms. I feel down when I try to stay away from it. Cookies, donuts, cakes, candy, If I could eat it all day and feel good I would unfortunately. People always say its okay to have a little not understanding that with me, a little will lead to the entire 10 portions. I'm giving it a good go this time. Had to condition my mind first that this is what I really want to do. So, if there are suggestions from anyone on methods used to combat the sugar attack, I would greatly appreciate it. So happy to have a place to come to where others are striving for the same goal. Most of my friends are totally not into even trying to go the healthy route while I am taking this step for a healthier life.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Don’t buy the things you can’t moderate.
  • busylife637
    busylife637 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same issue here. Especially after dinner I want something sweet. Need friends to encourage me with an open diary