Out of curiosity.....

Options
CountryDevil
CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
Just curious how many semi-pro to pro photog's we have out there.

Me, I have been doing Nature Photography off an on for the last 8 years or so and just decided to step up my game a bit.

Replies

• starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I wish!! But I just click away as a hobby. :)

Good luck to you man!!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    *double post*
  • MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I do weddings/portraits :bigsmile:
  • NancyRoseHeart
    Options
    I'm going to university in 22 days to study BAhons photography :)
  • swtkaylasmommy
    Options
    I've been trying to get more into photography. I don't have all the fancy equipment but i think i do pretty well with what i've got. I've booked several shoots (graduation, maternity, boudoir...) I have a website if you're interested in seeing it. I always love opinions or advice. i can send it to you. I don't know if we're allowed to post links like that on here. I have been looking at photography programs but at the moment i'm not able to enroll. but i will as soon as i can :)
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to get more into photography. I don't have all the fancy equipment but i think i do pretty well with what i've got. I've booked several shoots (graduation, maternity, boudoir...) I have a website if you're interested in seeing it. I always love opinions or advice. i can send it to you. I don't know if we're allowed to post links like that on here. I have been looking at photography programs but at the moment i'm not able to enroll. but i will as soon as i can :)

I don't think we can post links to a site that would be promoting ourselves. But, if you want to send me a PM. I would love to see your work.
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I take lots of photos. I love it, I am always happiest when I have a camera in my hand. My favorite is nature/landscape, flowers, and old barns.