Day 1 Insanity

Options
I have done Insanity and completed it about 3 years ago. I was in the Best shape of my life and felt like I could conquer the world I was 170 pounds at that time. 3 yrs later a new family member my son Urijah and growing kids along with their homework and my career have caused me to gain 24 lbs. So no excuse Monday is today I'm currently 194 lbs still in decent shape but no where close to my goal and starting Insanity right now. Today is fit test day one February 26, 2018 one day at a time wish everyone the best of luck on thier journey....

Replies

• MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm sure you will do very well. Good luck! :)
  • mjy7478
    mjy7478 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks good luck to you as well have a healthy evening
  • Leon_031
    Leon_031 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Insanity is a great way to get in shape! On my third week right now! Good luck on your journey!
  • mjy7478
    Options
    Definitely thank you very much... Month 2 is right around the corner for you it hurts so good
  • jefamer2017
    jefamer2017 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I finished insanity about 4 years ago. I lost a lot of weight and inches. Life happened and gained 50lbs. I have been doing insanity again just finished my second fit test and my numbers improved. Two weeks ago when I did my test I wanted to vomit and took a nap immediately after. Today I felt energized. 7lbs down and a few inches lost, my jeans are too big already. Good luck to you.
  • mjy7478
    Options
    Congrats on starting the journey again.. Today was Plyometric Cardio Circuit and boy did I forget how hard that *kitten* is... Shawn T is the man for sure.... Thanks and let's kill these work outs and burn some fat