NSV/SV :)

Options
sc1572
sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
When I went to my Mom's office yesterday to print my essay for class, she called me after I left and told me her secretary sent her an email saying that I was so pretty, and looked amazing with the weight loss and training I've been doing. Not only did that make me feel amazing, but...

I decided to check my BMI this morning, and am no longer considered "overweight" but "healthy" instead! :) I've wanted this for so, so long!

Have an amazing day everyone! <3

Replies

• Eunified
    Eunified Posts: 51
    Options
    Ahhhhhhhh! Congratulations!!!!!! Way to go!!!! =)
  • ingridrose
    Options
    Congratulations! All that hard work paid off!
  • megandurden
    megandurden Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Nice Job! Hoping to reach that goal myself in the next few months.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! :flowerforyou:

Sue :smile: x
  • sc1572
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! :D
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    Awesome success! What a wonderful feeling to have a healthy BMI, I can't wait to say the same thing :)

But - I'm a little confused... Someone sent your mom an animal because of your weight loss?

Oh - just saw you changed it to "email" - lol, that makes SO much more sense!
  • sc1572
    Options
    Awesome success! What a wonderful feeling to have a healthy BMI, I can't wait to say the same thing :)

But - I'm a little confused... Someone sent your mom an animal because of your weight loss?

Oh - just saw you changed it to "email" - lol, that makes SO much more sense!

^Hahaha! This is the SECOND time I have put animal instead of something else while writing. I was talking to someone about my pets while writing this. :)
  • kayler00
    kayler00 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    congrats darling!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!