My Boyfriend Is Wonderful!!!!!

Options
KarmaxKitty
KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
So lately my boyfriend has been having difficulties with talking to me. This has been an issue for him, because we're both not very talkative people, but I could happily babble away to him about nothing at all (he's my best friend, i can talk to him about anything) and he usually ends up just listening. But I haven't had anything to say much recently. And being in a long distance relationship talking is KIND OF important **sarcasm face**. :heart:

Tonight I started to realize this was a serious problem for him that he couldn't find the words to say what he needed to say, and so, after several hours of patiently helping him work through what he felt was holding him back, he finally began to talk.........

................And pretty much waxed poetic about "how amazing my body is and how much he loves the muscle and how unbelievablly hot it is watching the curves of my body get tighter..." :noway:

Well...I'm STILL flat out flabbergasted. I've been complaining about how I still can't see much of a difference and meanwhile all of my changes made my guy speechless!!! I LOVE this NSV! :laugh:

Replies

• kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    That is the coolest darn thing EVER EVER!!!! So happy for you (both)!!!! And so glad you wrote it down and are basking it it. Try to remember this next time it is a little too quite on the phone! Yay yay yay!
  • joyse
    joyse Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Aaaah!! That is soo cute! He must really love you! Keep rocking and you will be sure he will never look at another woman when he is far away :wink:
  • JDRBT
    JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Keep fostering that good communication! I married my long distance relationship! :) But talking IS a must!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Hee, I didn't see this again til this morning! And thanks everyone. We're working on it! five years strong. your comments helped me feel better today. :blushing:
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    OMG that is so sweet :) That's like, the biggest compliment ever! Seriously, that's amazing. What a good guy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!