Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I don’t like overt displays of wealth, strength, or bravado.

Humility and kindness are sexy to me.

This is why I have an mfp account... One persona in the real world and the other all over this place where I don't have to feel so responsible lol
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited November 2018

This is why I have an mfp account... One persona in the real world and the other all over this place where I don't have to feel so responsible lol

I went out on a date with a guy once and he kept talking about the car he was going to buy, how he needed a bedroom for his shoes, and then he kept calling our server a “little guy”.

Then at one point in the date he lifted a park bench to show me how strong he is. All I could see was a man who was obviously so overwhelmed by some sort of insecurity that he had to overcompensate with how he behaved and treated people. Immediate turn off.

• I don’t like overt displays of wealth, strength, or bravado.

I went out on a date with a guy once and he kept talking about the car he was going to buy, how he needed a bedroom for his shoes, and then he kept calling our server a “little guy”.

Then at one point in the date he lifted a park bench to show me how strong he is. All I could see was a man who was obviously so overwhelmed by some sort of insecurity that he had to overcompensate with how he behaved and treated people. Immediate turn off.

Cringe
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member

Ugh.... :s
  • Meh. I'm staying away from relationships. I am better off single. I am going full blown Nun.

No you’re not
  • Meh. I'm staying away from relationships. I am better off single. I am going full blown Nun.

No you’re not

Yes I am.

If I had a dollar...
  • More along the lines of If I had a dollar for every time I heard that
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

Pppfff... I could do that
    Wanna see 😏... 😂

Jokes aside, I'm sure there are plenty of women out there ready to fawn all over a DB like that

Let's just hope they don't have too many babies 🤷🏽‍♂️... Lol
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    If most of the emotional super bowl commercials from last year, make you feel insulted and just want to puke...

We'll probably get a long great...

If you have no idea what I mean, then in rl, you're probably going to annoy me and appear naive, well thinking I'm sarcastic and cynical...
  • ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    Meh. I'm staying away from relationships. I am better off single. I am going full blown Nun.

Me too! Unless I can find a non lying, not married, hot man that can make me laugh... until then... NUN
  • simplyRik
    simplyRik Posts: 12 Member
    Someone who doesn't judge, but motivates and supports. Physically? Someone with a "background" and solid.
  • soul_hunter
    soul_hunter Posts: 22 Member
    Think Giada de Laurentiis or Alyssa Milano (circa Charmed) or Jason Momoa or the late Kevin Tod Smith (Ares on Xena)

Lucky bugger...gets best of both worlds😒😏

lol...the title was a bit limiting so I decided to be a rebel.
  • georgelapenta76
    georgelapenta76 Posts: 43 Member
    My weakness when it comes to the opposite gender....hmmmmm....eyes....definitely the eyes.
  • If he enjoys giving as much as receiving and can handle himself as well as he handles me, I might let him buy me diamonds ;):)
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    If he enjoys giving as much as receiving and can handle himself as well as he handles me, I might let him buy me diamonds ;):)

*shivers*😉
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Meh. I'm staying away from relationships. I am better off single. I am going full blown Nun.

But... what about us ? 😢
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Decent spelling, good grammar and types messages in full words (with said spelling and grammar).
  • I’m not weak when it comes to the opposite sex they have no power over me!!! 😊

I always thought this thread should be called 'preference' instead of weakness...
This discussion has been closed.