Great Dinner or lunch options!

Options
sjoruss
sjoruss Posts: 3 Member
Zucchini Boats!
Cut in half and hollow out zucchini. I stuffed with a mix of spinach, low fat ricotta, low-fat mozzarella, and ground turkey. There are a million and one possibilities!! cu38tojhltl7.jpeg
i526b2tfjke3.jpeg

Replies

• sugarandgasoline
    Options
    Oh, delicious! I just discovered zucchini noodles, I'll try out those next
  • JenniferKochan1
    JenniferKochan1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This looks great!
  • YUM!!!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,717 Member
    Options
    Looks good and very versatile! I make stuffed bell peppers often because you can stuff them when anything, but this winter I've been experimenting more with stuffed sweet potatoes. Same idea, but adds just enough of a difference to make it seem new.
  • knempress
    knempress Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've done a similar one using eggplant instead of zucchini. Delicious!
  • fontenot642
    fontenot642 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here so pardon my ignorance. How would you track that? I have several great recipes but have no idea how to track them. How to figure out serving size and calories, carbs and such. Please help
  • cait0628
    cait0628 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add recipes on your app! You enter in all of the ingredients the same way you would in your diary (search or scan them) and tell it how many servings in total. Then they’re available to add in your meal diary just like an ingredient. Super convenient!

• cijns50
    cijns50 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This looks so good. I'm going to try it. What did you do with the zucchini that was taken out? :)
  • DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    I do mine not so healthy. I stuff mine with a mixture of sweet italian sausage, rice, the 'insides' of the zucchini, and peccorino romano cheese. Brown with bread crumbs on top. Still very manageable calorie-wise.