Options
I am going to be 64 years old this year and REALLY want to lose some of this weight. My problem is I love the wrong foods. I don't like that many fruits and vegetables. I just enjoy eating. I really could use some friendly advice and some helpful motivation to TRY to get this going so I can see some movement on the scale going DOWN. If anyone would like to add me as a friend please do. All help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Jean

Replies

• Pam934789975321
    Pam934789975321 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the same boat. Just joined. I am 54 and trying to lose 2p pounds.
  • catnippers
    catnippers Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's tough once you go through menopause.
  • Pam934789975321
    Pam934789975321 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yea Im going through it now. I meant 20 pounds.
  • change_gonna_come_1_day
    Options
    I am in same boat. I had a hysterectomy in November of 2017 and I am 35. I have gained some weight and its hard. We all just need the drive and motivation. I try not to think of diet and more of healthy living. I am in nursing school and I have learned so many new things to help with weight loss nutrition wise. Let me tell you it is very hard going to school full time, working full time and having kids. I have lost a few pounds before I started back here but I just stay dedicated and look for the end results. Feel free to add me for more motivation. I can always use it as well. Good luck!!!