Bluetooth ear buds (Truly wireless)

Options
2»

Replies

• belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    On the treadmill are you using Bluetooth or built in mp3 player. The Bluetooth volume is higher for me again i use Iphone 7 plus.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Built in player. Phone left in the locker room. But you might be right on that. I've got a Samsung S7 (so very compatible).
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    For those that care I believe the Samsung is the winner for me they are very comfortable, sound good and you can store your music right on the device, the controls are a bit of a pain, but all I use them for is to skip songs. When I am in the gym I use the blue tooth. I am sure in a year or two when its time for a change, technology will have improved. I have been using my waterproof Ipod shuffle and Bose In ear headphones forever. If the price on the waterproof ones were not 200 I would have just replaced it. Damn Apple had to discontinue a good device.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    My only gripe is with the controls. I skip when I just want to pause and forget trying to change the volume. But skipping to the next song while running is doable. I just use the music I have loaded on them and don't do Bluetooth in the gym or running outside. I also like that I can turn on or off ambient noise (but need the phone to do this). I like being more aware of my surrounding outside and less inside.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    I have an old pair of Jaybird bluetooth earbuds, but they have a wire connecting the 2. I think they are Freedom Sprint? Anyway, they have been pretty good to me for several years. The only negative thing I have to say is about battery life. For 2 hours, you would be alright. For much longer than that, you won't be... or you will need to be at a lower volume. Then again, my bluetooth earbuds always have a shorter battery life simply because I have the volume towards the high end (or at the max). My hearing is pretty bad because a medical issue I had as a child permanently damaged my eardrums. I'm not officially hearing impaired / deaf, but I do need a louder volume than most.