New.. again.

Options
Hey yall! I've been on here for a while but I'm new to the message boards and new again to actually logging!
I'm from Texas- I'm 26 and I'm working on losing some LBs :) Friends are welcome and even encouraged! This journey is hard... but being able to do it with others and relating- makes it just a little bit easier.

-Shelbs

Replies

• Build4Longevity
    Build4Longevity Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Shelbs, I am Kojo! Feel free to add me. All the best!
  • slodub
    slodub Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Shelbs, I am Kojo! Feel free to add me. All the best!

Thank you!! I did!
  • change_gonna_come_1_day
    Options
    slodub wrote: »
    Hey yall! I've been on here for a while but I'm new to the message boards and new again to actually logging!
    I'm from Texas- I'm 26 and I'm working on losing some LBs :) Friends are welcome and even encouraged! This journey is hard... but being able to do it with others and relating- makes it just a little bit easier.

-Shelbs

Hey nice to meet you. I am from southern Arkansas on the Texas line. I have been on here several times and lost weight but now need to get back with the program. I work full time, college full time, and kids. I have gained weight in the last year and so ready for it to come off. Good luck and add me I need motivation to. It is a little easier with the help from others.
  • Build4Longevity
    Build4Longevity Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Shelbs, just sent you the steps on how to make your profile visible to friends. Let me know if the direction was helpful.
  • alonzojmiller
    alonzojmiller Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I’m new ...again aswell. Gained a lot after getting hitched (happy weight
  • slodub
    slodub Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m new ...again aswell. Gained a lot after getting hitched (happy weight

I feel ya on that! I lost a lot then became happy and then it's out of control from there. Hah! Good luck on your journey!!
  • princessbecca41086
    Options
    Add me if you want