You have Got to read this!!!!!

Options

Replies

• digitalsinner
    Options
    That is one of the things I love about MFP.

Folks just seem to know what others need, because they are in the same boat.
    THANKS

Amen to that!
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
  • smokesone
    smokesone Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Same here, all the best to you on your journey:smile:
  • sparetirebegone
    sparetirebegone Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rachel you rock!!! You are so inspiring!!!!!! ♥ waking up to your messages!
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Amazing how complete strangers can give you more encouragement and inspiration than those closest to us......What would we do without internet!? Im pretty sure I would die...just sayin lol
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are awesome! I'm sitting here whinning about not losing a pound this week and I see your success and I am so totally inspired! Way to go!! Absolutely amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • TrufflePig
    Options
    Thank you for this...I really needed it today! :)
  • calebespnsmommie
    calebespnsmommie Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Rachel, you are beyond amazing!! You are without a doubt one of the most incouraging, sweetest person I have ever met!! Thank you for making my day/s!!
  • cotillio
    Options
    Aw after reading this I feel like I should do this for me and not someone else... I am looking for a fitness pal though if anyone is interested in sharing their stories of sucess and hints with me.:bigsmile:
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Thanks, kinda needed that.
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Just Want you to know that you are Amazing, Beautiful & Sexy!!!! I am so proud of each
    and everyone of you for making the first steps in making your life a Healthier one.. You ROCK!!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ You might get knocked down along the way but don't stay down for long because all of life's
    experiences good and bad, will make you a even stronger person then you are today..Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Just Wanted to Share Some Luvin*muah*

~Rachel~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Thanks for all your support and great inspiration you give me !!!! You are the best ;}
  • got2lose71
    got2lose71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that post- I need that this morning. Have a great day!:happy:
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Thank you! I need this.
  • nastytater
    nastytater Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the inspirations CareMomma...I truely couldn't have gotten this far without you...Truely appreciated....:wink:
  • anemij80
    Options
    Thank you!!! i need it that! is so nice to know im not alone in these.... right back at you keep up the good work... u have to give me some tips on how you are doing it....!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • sugardreams
    Options
    O that is so sweet! Thanks!
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post!!!:smile:
  • bellaellaola
    Options
    <3 thank you!
  • fit_chica69
    fit_chica69 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Right back at ya Rachel!! Much love to you for all of the support you give each and every day!! :heart:

8644877.png
  • jallen67
    jallen67 Posts: 19
    Options
    right back at you! :D thanks for showing some love! :smile: