Hello! I am new to this forum.

Options
Hi Everyone.

I am new to this forum but not new to dieting. About 2.5 years ago i went down from 160 to 132pounds with good diet and excercise. However i have gained most of it back and today i am back to 162!
I am 5'7 and 162 pounds my goal weight is 125! i know i can do it but its just so hard to get in the groove. Anyone out there in the same height and weight range as I am? I need serious motivation!

Replies

• mRina66
    Options
    Hi Everyone.

I am new to this forum but not new to dieting. About 2.5 years ago i went down from 160 to 132pounds with good diet and excercise. However i have gained most of it back and today i am back to 162!
    I am 5'7 and 162 pounds my goal weight is 125! i know i can do it but its just so hard to get in the groove. Anyone out there in the same height and weight range as I am? I need serious motivation!
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I'm about 5'9" and 154 right now, but I'm aiming at 135. But realisticly, I think 140 will be a bettery number for my body frame & curves, I guess we'll see when I get there!

Best of luck!
  • mRina66
    Options
    oohh your taller than me! ur gonna look awesome at 140! Good Luck!
  • kimmerkujawa
    kimmerkujawa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello
    Just joined and looking forward to watching how this turns out, This is all new to me watching what the calorie count is and so far having a hard time staying in the limits for protein and sodium
    (both over) and under in the calories. Any suggestions. I am filling this out midday and then trying to stick to or eliminate where I need to.
    146938.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I am nowhere near you size :wink: but I still wanted to welcome you to MFP!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here, this site is so supportive, helpful and motivational. Everyone here is so nice and friendly. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you good luck with your weight loss journey, you can do this.
  • kimmerkujawa
    kimmerkujawa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do love it here, so much to do and read! I spent almost 3 hours here today just figuring out my meals and reading the message boards. Thanks for the warm replies!
  • kyeshai
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and went from 155lbs to 130lbs...my goal is 125lbs too. You're taller than me but we have the same goal. Now that I have hit 130lbs I have been able to maintain it for a little over a year...I'm still working on that last five pounds...which has been the biggest challenge...I can't seem to break the 130 plateau...but I'm still determined! When I think about this weight loss journey, I feel so proud...Excercise, excercise, excercise!!!! It's a LIFESTYLE change...for LIFE! Not a dieting change!
  • mRina66
    Options
    wow! great job on the weight loss!!! I also was stuck at the 130 mark. I hope this time i will go all the way! message me your workout routine i would love to hear about it!
  • mRina66
    Options
    p.s Thanks for all the replies! You guys are great.
  • Periphria
    Options
    You are goin to love it here. People are very welcoming and they answer your questions quickly.

Good luck on your goals.:flowerforyou:
  • mink13
    mink13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

exercise.png

this ia great site! i hope you enjoy it! good luck!!!:bigsmile:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: Good luck on your weight loss journey:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Drink your water.:bigsmile: