Can someone review my breakfast + lunch meals and give me some tips/suggestions?

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    It's hard to give feedback on two meals without understanding the context of your overall diet and goals.

Are you looking for nutritional tips? Logging tips?
  • Buffm4n
    Buffm4n Posts: 21 Member
    I am very new to dieting so any tips would help, even resources where I could learn more about nutrition. As for context I am trying to lose 20 lbs before summer starts as well is eat healthier than I have been for the last few years.
  • The_Ta
    The_Ta Posts: 59 Member
    Answers people will need to help you:

How much do you currently weigh?
    What does MFP give you as a calorie goal?
    How active are you?
    Is this fitting in your daily caloric goal?

If you go to the pinned posts at the top, there is a wealth of good advice like how to acurately log. Don’t expect fast results. Your weight went on slow, so it need to come off slow. Make sure you are hitting your protein and fiber goals. After that, it is up to you to evaluate. Always going over calorie goal? Look to see what you can do without. Not hitting protein? Look at what your eating that doesn’t seem to be adding much to your effort (empty calories).

There really is no “secret”
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    What are your concerns? You can see in your diary if you are meeting your goals or not. What do you want people to look at and comment on?

Is that all you plan to eat in a day? Because that is below 1200 calories. What is your calorie goal for the day?
    If you are having trouble getting to 1200 calories eat more calorie dense foods.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10142490/a-list-of-calorie-dense-foods/p1

Are you eating that stuff because you like it or because you think you should? Eat food you like that fits your goals.