Not New But Starting Over

Options
Good morning
I’ve been a part of FP for a minute yet I have a tendency of starting them stopping but my goal today is to dust myself off and not look back. Quitting isn’t an option anymore

Replies

• change_gonna_come_1_day
    Options
    Yes I am feeling the same way quitting is not an option. Keep pushing and look towards the end results. You will be so happy that you did. Good luck and you can add me for motivation if you like.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way a few weeks ago and am on a 29 day streak now. One day at a time and keep on moving.
  • HeatherClose
    HeatherClose Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! This is my 9th or 10th time using FP, but this time I started observing and exercising first. Now I'm going to spend the next two weeks tracking my eating habits/choices as well as exercising. THEN I'm going to set more firm fitness goals. Right out the gate, I know I need to be compassionate with myself. Second, I'm supporting myself by not going it alone. This feels right. So relieved and happy to read about the everyone's success and struggle.
  • mgeeq
    mgeeq Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amen, sartisica12. I'm on the same wagon -- again! I've been a member since 2011 and have been on & off this site. I'm back again with renewed purpose and trying, like concordancia said, to just go one day at a time. It helps to know I'm not the only one. :-)
  • susiefrancis42
    susiefrancis42 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have also rejoined...again. Have got to do it this time, quitting is no longer an option. Looking for friends for support and inspiration.