Hello!

Options
airycha
airycha Posts: 135 Member
Hi everybody! :happy:

I have been trying out the app for several weeks now but I haven't been too consistent about entering my food. I have tried several web sites/apps and I am hoping to find something I can stick with. I want to do better and I was hoping becoming more involved in the web site would help.

Some background. I have been struggling with losing weight for several years now. I would lose some weight (at one point I was down 20 pounds) but I always end up gaining it back. I have been doing ok but I am back to within 5 lbs of highest weight and it's disappointing. A couple weeks ago I found out my TSH level is high and I am trying to get an appointment to see a doctor this week. I have been kind of busy and haven't really had a chance to go. I start nursing school in a couple of weeks and would like to start getting everything straightened out before that.

Replies

• ARighteousWoman
    Options
    well, you have come to the right place....where we all basically want the same thing! to drop the weight..... hopefully, everyone's comments and entries inspire you...stay focused, be human, remain committed, stay motivated and watch the lbs fall off....
  • grimthegrim
    grimthegrim Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It has become sort of a game for me. I actually enjoy entering my data into MFP. I like to see the progress and I am constantly updating my info. If you stick with it for a few days, you will actually become accustomed to the data entry part. By doing this you will be able to see your progress. To steal Nike's line..."Just do it!"

Remember... It's not sweat, its your fat cells crying! Its not pain, its weakness leaving your body!