Looking for positive and motivated people to add as friends!

Options
I’d love to connect with positive people who are looking to better their lives. I’m currently doing the paleo diet, which is helping me gain control over my MS. I know I do better with a support system, and I’d love to be here for you as well! Share your stories or add me! ☺️

(To add on mobile, click my name. Then in the new screen, click my name again. Tap the person with a plus sign to add)

Replies

• loe_loe23
    loe_loe23 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm on a low carb diet! Not exactly Keto, but it's tough enough as it is! Feel free to add me!
  • sabrinamsmithca
    sabrinamsmithca Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm not on a specific diet, just eating mostly plant based and whole foods based :) Would love to help motivate you and you back to me!
  • phobrien81
    phobrien81 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Same, no specific diet, just lower calorie high protein combined with active lifestyle. Seems to work for me. Good luck and feel free to say hi!
  • ukrob76
    ukrob76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    After a few years of crossfit, I read about Paleo and started primal seriously in Dec/Jan. I am now low carb and not worrying so much about the details. Basically avoiding bread, pasta, rice, sweets and rubbish... Best of luck
  • GemmaButcher974
    GemmaButcher974 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add I’m not on a specific diet just calorie counting
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like too !!
    I'm TRYING my best to be primal !!
  • estephany1
    estephany1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm controlling what I eat & getting a habit to exercise daily
  • Renegade770
    Renegade770 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Im doing a low carb diet as well. I miss bread like a desert misses rain! But I am loving the fast results. sent you a friend request
  • dfwachterRN
    dfwachterRN Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    No special diet, just trying to get back into my workout routines, mindful eating, and hydration to keep my health issues at bay. Feel free to add me :) I'm always looking for motivation buddies :)
  • rwt1978
    rwt1978 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have done the paleo, I jump on and off that wagon depending on exercise levels. Think clean!
  • Hockeydad1018
    Hockeydad1018 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    After a life of "diets" that were rigid and unsuccessful, I'm doing exactly what dfwachterRN is doing and just making better choices and excercising more. Still new and have a ways to go, but the first two months have been great. Don't feel deprived, making healthy choices and on days I want to have a few drinks with friends, I'm trading off with working out before and after to make up the calories. Also taking a slow approach and targeting two pounds a week vs. trying to drop it all in a few weeks. Cooking more, not eating out and bringing lunch to work. Good luck with your journey and stay positive. Don't let a bad day get you down and don't beat yourself up if you mess up. Get into a groove of what works for you. Enjoy life and smile.
  • KevinC_09
    KevinC_09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My grandmother and mom have MS, and I’d like to know what diets have helped you! I might be diagnosed with it one day, myself, but I’m staying positive! Due to injury on my back in the Army, exercise is really difficult for me to do without being in serious pain. (Multiple falls/impacts). So I’m hoping I can relieve that back pain by losing weight with low carb. Feel free to add me. :)
  • jenandjoon
    jenandjoon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I’m on the Paleo diet! We can keep each other accountable and encouraged. :)
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Options
    Hey!