Seeking a motivation buddy!

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Molly. I'm 22 but I will be 23 in a couple weeks. I'm a nursing student, and I'm looking for someone (or someones) who would be interested in being friends so that we can motivate each other. I've always struggled with my weight, I've been both over and under weight at one point or another in my life. Currently, I am over weight. I have been for quite some time, and I'm looking to get down to my goal once and for all. I think having some friends along the way will help give me some additional motivation.

Replies

• marieschneider4537
    Options
    Hi! I just joined today.
  • Hockeydad1018
    Hockeydad1018 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Molly. Have struggled for 50 years and have been on a roller coaster from heavy to ok to heavy etc. my whole life. I've tried everything and now I'm doing something different and seems to be working best so far. Have a ton of advice of what has worked and what hasn't. Happy to share what I've learned in this thread. If you need a motivational friend, definitely send a friend request. I'm relatively new too and just learned about the community board so thought I'd hop,on and find positive motivational people too. Best of luck!