How to get abs like Lady Gaga!

Options
Hey all -
I'm a huge Gaga fan, and I came across this the other day so I thought I should share with you guys. Her personal trainer reveals the ab workouts Gaga does on a daily basis (mixed with cardio circuits!) to get her awesome tummy!

http://www.shape.com/latest-news-and-trends/5-exercises-to-help-you-get-lady-gagas-killer-abs

Replies

• lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Cut out all food ......
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    starvation.... ? she is way to thin

( IMO )

:noway:
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I work at a gym, and we teach others these exact exercises. I've seen them work!
  • Jconner30
    Jconner30 Posts: 311
    Options
    Lady Gaga has enough money to hire a personal fitness trainer AND a personal chef at home to prepare healthy foods. Also she HAS to work out for the cameras, and I am sure the illegal drugs she takes regularly boosts her metabolism.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Abs are made in the kitchen
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Abs? Where does she shop? I can't find her outfits at K-Mart, Sears, JC Penny, Kohls or Walmart - maybe she goes to a different class of garage sales than I do.
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say she's too thin. She has an awesome huge booty as well. She says she does lots of hot yoga...that'll definitely make you a lean machine!
  • Iam918
    Iam918 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Ang0488
    Abs are made in the kitchen

^This
  • jennyj09
    jennyj09 Posts: 80
    Options
    AWESOME!!
  • anphi14
    anphi14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I don't think she is either! She is so fit, and she definitely does not do illegal drugs anymore. She has said she is very healthy. She works very hard and I don't like the criticism on here. I'm sorry I posted this because obviously people cannot be mature about it.
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I also dont think she looks too thin. At least in her clips and photos you can clearly see the muscles - specially the abs. Girls who starve dont have abs - they just have ribs that show and look way more skinny - while Gaga seems more fit than skinny to me. I think this amount of abs would be just great for me!
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    nice! I already do some of these as I am trying to get rid of these love handles! will keep at it. I think she is beautiful and not thin. She is in shape, the best shape of her life probably.
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Honestly, people are just jealous or they don't want to believe that celebrities put in hard work to look the way they do. It's true, she probably doesn't eat very much. I wouldn't eat very much if I was constantly busy either. And sure, she has the money for a trainer and a cook...but she works hard for those things and also looks damn good! Oh, and she makes amazing workout music that gets me through the gym time, so I love her!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Become an overly thin man dressed as a woman.
  • anphi14
    anphi14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options

That's very uncalled for
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options

That's very uncalled for

I agree.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

There is a fine line between "Very uncalled for" and "Hilarious".
  • rtoledo71
    Options
    Hey all -
    I'm a huge Gaga fan, and I came across this the other day so I thought I should share with you guys. Her personal trainer reveals the ab workouts Gaga does on a daily basis (mixed with cardio circuits!) to get her awesome tummy!

http://www.shape.com/latest-news-and-trends/5-exercises-to-help-you-get-lady-gagas-killer-abs

Do you have her body type? If not, doesn't matter what you do. Concentrate on your body, not someone else's.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

There is a fine line between "Very uncalled for" and "Hilarious".

My vote goes toward Hilarious...really a sens of humour is a beautifull thing
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    First and foremost, eat in a deficit to burn fat and reduce BF%.

Lifting weights and building some muscle in that area can also make a big difference.