What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• iMago wrote: »
    When he is able to debate an issue on a deeper level meanwhile keeping his emotions under control.

I dunno... I don't mind a heated debate or even a heated argument if the situation is warranted. If his emotions, good or bad get away from him from time to time I'd still be into it. Cold and apathetic doesn't do much for me... I like a hot blooded man

whew im safe

Safe from me? Muahaha! ;)
  • bojack5 wrote: »
    When he is able to debate an issue on a deeper level meanwhile keeping his emotions under control.

I dunno... I don't mind a heated debate or even a heated argument if the situation is warranted. If his emotions, good or bad get away from him from time to time I'd still be into it. Cold and apathetic doesn't do much for me... I like a hot blooded man

Thats a shame.....i just have no opinion on anything.....its just like meh.....;)

You and I mostly argue semantics... and you know it. Now, tell me I'm wrong... ;)
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »

Thats a shame.....i just have no opinion on anything.....its just like meh.....;)

You and I mostly argue semantics... and you know it. Now, tell me I'm wrong... ;)

I dont ever remember arguing with you.....you sure you got the right guy? ;)
  • bojack5 wrote: »

Positive and I'm NEVER wrong ;):)
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member

Positive and I'm NEVER wrong ;):)

I would agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.....;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Scruff, green eyes, encourages me in my endeavours..that is what I want..someone who believes in me.

I beeeeelieve in you :p
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Scruff, green eyes, encourages me in my endeavours..that is what I want..someone who believes in me.

I beeeeelieve in you :p

You only want me for my body.

:huh:

Quit with the raised eye, skinny eyes..

Sooo.. is there a problem with that? 😂
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member

I can offer 2/3.
  • kindalikevelma

I can offer 2/3.

*subscribe*

As long as you’re ok with not being encouraged, this could work.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    A smart *kitten*
  • kindalikevelma

I can offer 2/3.

*subscribe*

As long as you’re ok with not being encouraged, this could work.

Ouch! My feel. :sad:

iarcq67orap4.gif
  • kindalikevelma

I can offer 2/3.

One of these 3 is vital.

It’s the scruff, isn’t it?
  • curlygirlusn
    curlygirlusn Posts: 61 Member
    Blue eyes. I'm sucker for pretty blue eyes.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,794 Member
    Somewhere in between a soccer mom and a human rights activist.
  • kindalikevelma
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Somewhere in between a soccer mom and a human rights activist.

v1k5n9n0pj9l.gif
  • kindalikevelma
    Generally the more broken he looks, the harder I swoon.
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member

There you go making people walk out into traffic
  • kindalikevelma

Extra points if I get to doctor them back up.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

Extra points if I get to doctor them back up.

The wounded bird syndrome I see lol...

I don't want to play Doctor myself, I just find people that look like they have a story to tell rather interesting
This discussion has been closed.