Feel like giving up

Options
2»

Replies

• GoalGal50
    GoalGal50 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    JustineJCO wrote: »
    I like counting calories and working out when I can but just want to give up. I do want to lose weight and stay in shape.

It's hard for me to keep counting calories when making meals for my family. My husband usually wants pizza, fried foods, rice etc well everything he wants has to many calories or carbs. I tried making myself healthier meals but he says im wasting food cause I cooked a meal for the family or he ordered something. So I just end up eating what I cooked which I no would be over My calorie goal even for one severing so eat a little bit and try to fill up on water which doesn't help now I feel like i'm starving so at times I over eat on some meals or eat junk cause my husband keeps buying chips, pop, candy etc. I told him several times that Im trying to lose weight and he's not helping by buying junk. He says "No one told you get on a diet" or thats your problem not mine"
    I really wanna lose weight and get in shape but the people in my life are not supportive

And that’s what we’re here for, but we can’t do it for you!!! If YOU want to lose the weight just stay on your journey, continue to log your foods, move your body and stay plugged into this app and process!!! Screw your husband (no disrespect), but he sounds like an insecure individuals who knows that weight loss will boost your self-esteem, WHICH GIVES YOU OPTIONS. Believe it or not, sometimes men are fearful that when that time comes, you won’t choose him.

Either do it or don’t do it, but decide what it will be because there’s no sense sitting on the pity pot when YOU are in control of this process.