Back at it and having a hard time

Options
Hello Everyone! I am in need of some motivational, stick by me friends.............I have a few very dear friends on my page, but really need more. I love to motivate people, but need that motivation back on more of a daily basis............I'm not asking for judgemental people, just people the same as me who have a hard time, but need that extra push.......Thanks for reading:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• msthubbard
    Options
    You are welcome to be my friend. I recently got back into working out almost daily so we can work to keep each other motivated. I do have to warn you that my work life gets hectic at times so I don't post everyday.
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me and we can chat. I have a support group also called simply "hm_day's support group" and I'm trying to get as many people as possible to talk on there. The more support, the better! Good luck!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Add me. I never judge anyone about their journey and don't want to be judged either. However, I love to encourage and motivate people.
  • gsnap30
    gsnap30 Posts: 67
    Options
    I hear ya on the motivation! It can be hard sometimes! We all can use an extra push to help. Add me as a friend and we can help each other. Good luck!
  • LifeChanging2011
    Options
    testing my siganture...
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'll be happy to help in any way I can. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    We all could use that extra push... add me if you want!
  • GITERDONEJEN
    Options
    Oh hecks yes, go ahead and add me! I would love to be able to give you some encouragement because that's the way this thing works the best! I sure know I need it... A LOT! :)
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hi!! Feel free to add me and we can keep each other motivated. I am addicted to MFP, so I am on here every day lol. Best of luck to you!!
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Wow.............thanks everyone!