My introduction! Friends anyone?

Options
Hey there! I’ve been using this site for about a month and I thought I should introduce myself to the community. About a year ago I was diagnosed with anorexia. I’m working on recovery, but struggling a bit. I got this app to help me track my food and (hopefully) help me gain weight. Lately I have been doing ok, but not the best. If anyone wants to be friends, weather you are in a situation similar to me or not, just comment or message me!

Replies

• lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m doing the opposite, but also have an unhealthy relationship with food. Feel free to add me!
  • RaevnW6
    RaevnW6 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, 33.

My own recovery is definitely work as well. It's like fighting myself - the old, wrong habits & attitudes, built up from whenever, all the stuff what needs changing.

How does the old saying go? Fall down seven times. Get up eight.

Working to lose 120 lbs. I'll send you some as they go. B)
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Hi there, keep going! I have faith in you! Feel free to add me if you would like another friend. :)
  • change_gonna_come_1_day
    Options
    I have faith in you as well. You can do this. I have recovered from addiction's . It is very hard. Good luck. If you need to talk pm me anytime. I have a compassion for anyone suffering from any addiction. I am in school and will be able to help in a bigger way soon. I am trying to lose weight and be healthy again.
  • CatNY6
    CatNY6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am struggling with the same
  • Jordan9211
    Jordan9211 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Former bodybuilder who has some experience fluctuating weight as needed. Feel free to add me and hopefully I have a few good pointers!
  • Fisah17
    Fisah17 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    33_lights wrote: »
    Hey there! I’ve been using this site for about a month and I thought I should introduce myself to the community. About a year ago I was diagnosed with anorexia. I’m working on recovery, but struggling a bit. I got this app to help me track my food and (hopefully) help me gain weight. Lately I have been doing ok, but not the best. If anyone wants to be friends, weather you are in a situation similar to me or not, just comment or message me!

I am sorry to hear about your struggles and glad that you are working to recover. You can add me to be one of your supporters on your journey to healthy.
  • fat_engineer
    fat_engineer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I hope you are doing better. You can add me. I always am around on here