>:)
  • F4Tdestroyer
    F4Tdestroyer Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    No takers
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I can walk my dog without running out of breath and bend over to cut my toenail without getting the breath taken out of me.
  • yvonne_beavis
    yvonne_beavis Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Being able to run up escalators to get that train!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Boundless energy :smile:
  • Secretnotes
    Secretnotes Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My blood pressure is in the normal range. My cholesterol has dropped. I no longer have that saggy puffy thing on the inside of my knees. My flexibility has improved.
  • vanmep
    vanmep Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Energy! No more sluggishness! No more knee pain! No more back pain! Walk taller! No more sugar crashes!

There’s a lovely thread in “Success Stories”. It has about 25 thousand comments regarding non scale victories. I looooove going there when I need a little motivation. :smiley:
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    I fit comfortably into seats at the train, cinema etc
    When the train is packed I can sit in the luggage rack without anything breaking
    I can walk the mile and a half uphill to campus without straining my dodgy achilles
    My dodgy achilles has become a lot less dodgy
    Clothes are easier to find and cheaper (except for bras, sigh)
    I can sit in more comfortable positions, such as legs crossed
    People respond to me more positively
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, acid reflux gone!!
  • ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I can run with the kids I work with instead of just standing around and watching them play, I can lift 40+ pound kids without feeling like I'm going to injure something, and it's getting easier to lift kids out of cribs the more I lose from my chest.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I hike with my baby on my back, a baby I was told I could never have due to infertility, losing weight made his life possible

That is awesome.
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Weight loss alone has had minimal impact to my day-to-day life except I'm more comfortable with my appearance in general. It's actually harder to find clothes in my size now because I've dropped off the bottom of the 'normal' size range.

However, I didn't lose weight to improve my day-to-day life. I did it to improve my life long-term and prevent future health problems. Also, if we talk about how exercise has improved my day-to-day life, I'd have more to say!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    It's easier to find flattering clothes.
  • F4Tdestroyer
    F4Tdestroyer Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    :p
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I mean, females are attracted to me now. I prefer what I see in the mirror now. And I get the therapy of the gym everyday. Other than that, not much difference.
  • takemetosingapore19
    takemetosingapore19 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Confident. Making changes regarding school. Feel more self sure. Feel happier