Reverse thread: "Wow, that had how many calories??"

Options
This is a link to the original thread where you can write how shocked you were about how many calories were in something: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10637138/wow-that-had-how-many-calories/p1

But how about the reverse? What foods/meals have tasted so good that you were surprised at how low calorie they were? I think this might be a good way to share ideas about new foods or combinations that we can all incorporate into our everyday eating.

Replies

• diverdi
    diverdi Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Turkey rashers
  • TheSunAndTheRainfall
    Options
    Beansprouts. Add to average-sized stir-fry to create HUGE stir-fry. 50 calories for about 150g.
  • Decapins
    Decapins Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    most little lollipops are like 60 cals
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Wasn't there another thread for this? Why did you make a new one? Love this idea, just wondering why you made a new one instead of commenting on the reverse one that already exists.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Eggplant is pretty light in cals, makes for a good filler veg.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Fiber One bars! 90 cals and they taste like a soft dessert bar that'd normally be like 200 calories.

Broth-based veggie soups.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine meals, especially the chicken club Panini, it can fill even my 250 lb boyfriend up until the next meal at only 360 calories and 22 grams of protein

The chicken Parmesan too! Nice protein hit and it’s actually yummy!
  • sdolan91
    sdolan91 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine meals, especially the chicken club Panini, it can fill even my 250 lb boyfriend up until the next meal at only 360 calories and 22 grams of protein

i love that one! and any pasta one i feel tastes really good.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Never mind wrong thread!
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Pretty much every "kid" cereal. 1 serving (27g) of Cocoa Puffs only have 100 calories! Yes!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Tzatziki sauce, Greek yogurt in general, cheese, spaghetti squash, bacon.