New to My Fitness Pal

Options
New to this program and really impressed! I am almost 50 and through the last 5-6 yrs have noticed so many changes in my body and how long it takes to recover from over eating, etc. I never really had to diet before, maybe starve my self for a couple of days and my weight would be back where it was. Never really had to exercise. With that being said...Everything has changed! Need to really watch what and how I eat. Learning nutrition values and such, need help on boosting my metabolism. I am exercising at the YMCA but have injured my foot so am limited to what I can do, but continuing on. I guess I have got to relearn my body! Its much more difficult than I would have imagined. If I can, no, when I can lose about 30 pounds will I than know that I am truly understanding the effects of aging on my body and how to respond to it. I intend to age gracefully and really want to take it by the horns simultaneously!

Replies

• eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You've come to a good place, good luck on your quest.
  • sbrown44
    sbrown44 Posts: 82
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • lmeksayo77
    Options
    I am new too, just joined this morning, and loving what I see already. Maybe this will be just what we're looking for :)