20 pounds lost! *pics! (hopefully, lol)

I've reached my mini goal of losing 20 pounds before going back to Nicaragua to volunteer, Working down there in the heat will certainly be a lot easier this year :)

This is me at my highest weight of 270 (5ft 9")

photo1.png

This is me at 19 pounds lost (251) but my current weight is 250 as of this morning :)

meduring.jpg

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Great job! You can definitely see a difference!
  • Babushka_Dolly
    Babushka_Dolly Posts: 113 Member
    Wow, you have done really well and you look great! Thank's for sharing, you are very inspiring! x
  • Congrats!
  • meowmily
    meowmily Posts: 85
    sorry they're so big! at least they worked haha :laugh: (so technologically impaired)
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Awesome!
  • what a diff 20 lbs makes! You look fabulous, dah-ling. :)
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Great Job on losing the 20!! Keep up the hard work :flowerforyou:
  • mskatec22
    mskatec22 Posts: 138 Member
    looking great,keep up the good work!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    I can definitely see a difference. Congrats on 20 lbs down and hitting your mini goal. Keep up the awesome work!!:smile:
  • jacksamjack
    jacksamjack Posts: 146 Member
    Amazing!! You can totally see the difference, well done and enjoy South America!
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    That's only 20 pounds?? Wow - you look fantastic. Keep up the good work!
  • sunback
    sunback Posts: 1 Member
    Wow, great job!! I just started using MFP and started at the same weight as you and have the same goal. You've inspired me - you look fabulous! :)
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    That 20 pounds has made an incredible difference! Great job. Have a great experience in Nicaragua!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Wow! What a difference!!! You look amazing! So inspired right now!
  • krstal02
    krstal02 Posts: 81 Member
    Go Girl GO! You should be proud of your success! Yippee
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Awesome pics. Congradulations on your hard work. Very proud of you:happy:
  • jmcjamie
    jmcjamie Posts: 82
    you look amazing great work!!
  • jallen67
    jallen67 Posts: 19
    awesome job girl! (:
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Congratulations!! It's incredible how much easier it makes everything. I'm almost there and it means I can wear clothes I haven't been able to for a few years. A whole new wardrobe at 0 cost:-) You look great:flowerforyou:
  • wait! hold on! excuse me me but that is only 20 weight loss??? and you still want to lose 80 more? you look great and i can't imagine you 80 pounds less from that picture (after) holy crow! you must be proportioned very well!!

Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!