Hey!

Options
About Me

I'm a 28 year old mother of 4, ages 18 months to 7 years old. I've never had any weight issues until I had children. I lost just about all the "baby weight" after my second child was born just 16 months after my first. I was so close to getting into my size 6 clothing when I became pregnant again. To make a long story short... 2 more children later and I weigh way more than I'd like to or is healthy. My goal is to lose the extra 40 pounds I'm carrying around by my 30th birthday in March 2010. Sounds like a long time to lose it, but easier said than done, right?

Why I Want To Get In Shape

I want to feel and look good in my clothes again. Back when I was thin, I thought I was fat... how stupid was I!!! This time around, when I'm thin again, I will appreciate it much more. I want more energy and possibly be a runner again. And of course, I'd like to look good for my husband. He swears it doesn't bother him, but it bothers me that I don't look like I did when we got married almost 9 years ago. Plus, I don't want to be the only one in my family that is overweight. Whew, I think that's all of it...

Replies

• mom24kids
    Options
    About Me

I'm a 28 year old mother of 4, ages 18 months to 7 years old. I've never had any weight issues until I had children. I lost just about all the "baby weight" after my second child was born just 16 months after my first. I was so close to getting into my size 6 clothing when I became pregnant again. To make a long story short... 2 more children later and I weigh way more than I'd like to or is healthy. My goal is to lose the extra 40 pounds I'm carrying around by my 30th birthday in March 2010. Sounds like a long time to lose it, but easier said than done, right?

Why I Want To Get In Shape

I want to feel and look good in my clothes again. Back when I was thin, I thought I was fat... how stupid was I!!! This time around, when I'm thin again, I will appreciate it much more. I want more energy and possibly be a runner again. And of course, I'd like to look good for my husband. He swears it doesn't bother him, but it bothers me that I don't look like I did when we got married almost 9 years ago. Plus, I don't want to be the only one in my family that is overweight. Whew, I think that's all of it...
  • AllieD
    AllieD Posts: 35
    Options
    Hey. This site is great and helps a lot. You can do it!!! Good luck with you weight loss goals. :flowerforyou:
  • wender
    wender Posts: 38
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I have 4 boys who range in age from 23 -3. We need to take time for ourselves so that we have more to give to our children. You can do. Keep the faith.