15 LB CHALLENGE

Options
I have been trying to join challenges, but they close before I can get in. So, I am starting on on my own. I want people that are motivated to lose about 15 lbs between now and halloween. I have 15 pounds left to lose, and my goal is by the end of October, but I have a feeling it is going to be a difficult goal for me to attain. So, I am looking for people to work toward that goal with me. The group is open to anyone who would like to work hard to lose 15 lbs by the end of October. We will weigh in once a week and report out our weight loss from week to week. Let me know if you want to join in the challenge!!!

I am going to keep the group to 15 members, so the first 15 to respond are in!!

Replies

• tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) I'm at 184... been kinda stuck here. Trying couple challenges! Keeps me on my toes!
  • mrss1964
    Options
    Im in. Just started using MFP, and have about 20lbs to loose
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I always miss the other challenges too! Count me in!!
  • timrap
    timrap Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would like in I am having a hard time getting out of the 180s. Stuck yo yoing between 180 and 183. 15 lbs would be heaven sent!
  • mindyrenee81
    mindyrenee81 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Im in!! My husband is deploying in September, so to lose 15 pounds between now and Halloween would be awesome!
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Im in my wedding is is october 22
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I AM SO IN!!!!! Losing 15 lbs would get me beyone where I want to be! I am at 143 now and my number was 130, but I am happy to be fit and lean and 135 lbs. Even to lose just 10 lbs would be awesome! I'd love to join in unless youa re strictly looking for 15 lbs+ to lose people. Great job creating your own challenge though!!!!!!
  • FaithHope10
    Options
    I would like to join. Weighed in at 208 today.
  • 6Pk2Go
    6Pk2Go Posts: 105
    Options
    I'm in if you'll have me! I just started clean eating yesterday and I'm committed to making a 15 lb goal by October as well :o)
  • michelle2808
    Options
    I'm sooooo in, this is where I normally give up.....NOT this time! And not to mention I have a Halloween party top go and this year I want to dress SEXY!!!!! ;) So let's do this!
  • marcyjane83
    Options
    That would get me to my goal as well. Maintaining is getting old!! I'm in
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm sending my son off to college so it will be VERY challenging to not eat my emotions!! (Sniff sniff!) How will we keep on track with you??
  • MamaRevski
    MamaRevski Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, need some motivation too!
  • alaskans
    Options
    Im in. I've been doing Weight Watchers now for 4 months and have lost 25lbs, but still have a way to go. Looking forward to this challenge.

SW: 221.0
    lost: -25
    CW: 196.0
  • michelle2808
    Options
    Starting at 146.4
    I'm sooooo in, this is where I normally give up.....NOT this time! And not to mention I have a Halloween party top go and this year I want to dress SEXY!!!!! ;) So let's do this!
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    HI there i'd like to join I'm in a couple of other challenges but would like to join. I am stuck at around 168 - 170 at the moment would like to get down to 140.
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Wow guys!!! this is great. We have our group. I will be sending out friend requests, and an email with instructions. Looking forward to getting to know you guys as we work toward this goal!!!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I am very excited!!
  • SDMHudson
    SDMHudson Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi Naomi,

I see that you said you were only going to allow 15 people to be in your group, but I would like to join. If you don't mind, I wouldn't mind starting another group "15 lb challenge group #2". If this sounds alright to you then you could just send me the e-mail you send to the other participants and I could funnel it down to anyone else to wants to join. If not, that's cool. I will try to stat my own group, I just didn't want to be stepping on any toes by starting another group w/ basically the same goal. Thanks!

Selena
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi Naomi,

I see that you said you were only going to allow 15 people to be in your group, but I would like to join. If you don't mind, I wouldn't mind starting another group "15 lb challenge group #2". If this sounds alright to you then you could just send me the e-mail you send to the other participants and I could funnel it down to anyone else to wants to join. If not, that's cool. I will try to stat my own group, I just didn't want to be stepping on any toes by starting another group w/ basically the same goal. Thanks!

Selena

I want to join too!!!!