wanting more friends :)

Options
hi, im sammie. im currently eating 1400-1600 calories and i have recently started weight lifting with a little cardio here and there. my goal is to get strong and toned. id love to have new friends on here that are in a similar position and who post their food diaries so i can get some inspiration.
im going to be honest here though- im not a clean eater but im trying to get more healthy. im not really a fan of healthy food but im slowly introducing it more to my diet

Replies

• Laurie463
    Laurie463 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love junk food too! Feel free at add me as your friend. Maybe we can motivate each other to eat better!
  • Faygetshealthy_2018
    Options
    Hi Sammie. I am eating 1200-1400 calories a day. I have been training hard the last few months and seen slow progress (5.5kgs since October). I am guessing that it was my food and calorie intake even though I was training for 1.5hrs a day and strength training. That's why I have downloaded this app to help me with calculating my calorie. My 1st week weigh in is on Friday and I am hoping to see some good progress.

It's ok not to eat fully clean diet. It's all about balance and moderation not a restrictive diet. By eating healthy food, you will get used to the taste and will eventually love it.

Feel free to add me if you wish. Good luck on your health journey.
  • hollykesslerr
    hollykesslerr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    added you girl! we can motivate each other!!
  • katryan1626
    katryan1626 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I added you!
  • BreannaB473
    BreannaB473 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ellenmlove
    ellenmlove Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Adding you!
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as a friend!
  • Buff_Daddy_Regie
    Buff_Daddy_Regie Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel me to add me
  • illmadden
    illmadden Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Invite sent. I have the same problem! I love to work out, but I also love eating! Trying this new app to make changes to my diet and hopefully see better improvement with the work I put in. Good luck on your journey