Trying again

Options
Hi there- I’m a nurse and a high school volleyball coach. I’ve struggled with my body type my entire life. I’m 23 and I’m noticing my happiness declining everyday. I’m at my heaviest. I’m joining again to try and boost my own moral and get myself healthy again. I’m 5’10 HW AND CW: 225 GW: 160

Replies

• lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Hi! Being a nurse is a tough job! Awesome that you are doing it. I’m happy to help you any way that I can on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • Tadkins96
    Tadkins96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Lyndsey! I'm new to my fitness pal, as well! I'm a college student, and have struggled with my weight my entire life! I've lost 60 pounds on weight watchers, but still need to lose about 30 more pounds! I thought that tracking my macros would help, and started going to the gym. I'm slowly, but steadily getting into gym! lol I started last week, and building myself up from cardio into some strength training! It's great to meet you, and I wish you the very best on your weight loss journey! I'm 21, 6'1 HW: 260 CW: 200 GW: 170
  • trenicholls
    trenicholls Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you, I found with myself that when I started losing weight and eating healthy foods it did increase my happiness, I think you are on the right track!
  • ivanggarcia95
    ivanggarcia95 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've lost 70 pounds so far (100 more Lbs left to go) and there's a huge change in my mood, attitude, and everything. I'll send a request and try to help with motivation (I kind of suck at motivation though) and support. I also have some tips that helped me start and sustain this weight loss and I'm willing to share some if you'd like.
  • KevinC_09
    KevinC_09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You’ve got this!
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Lyndsey!! mind of matter. just make workout and eating healthy a habit and it will be easier, i've stopped multiple times and came back, and starting over is harder than keep doing what youve already started. goodluck, girl! you got this. :wink: