Hi!! Hoping to gain some friends for continued success!!

Options
Hi, I’m 28 and have been working out for the past 6 weeks and would like to gather support and motivation from like minded people who want great success on this fitness journey. Best of luck to all!! -Erinma

Replies

• juanmatchleft
    juanmatchleft Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Also 28 and just picked up mfp and exercising in general again. Would love the support!
  • Shredder583
    Shredder583 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi Erin I would like to be along for the ride to keep you track and vice versa!Let's get started!!Best of luck
  • hyded66
    hyded66 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Started a couple of weeks ago. Let's do this!
  • cutback14
    cutback14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is kenyon im currently cutting weight right now from 233 to 200 would like to gain more motivated friends. so we can all encourage each other when it comes to training and to reach are goals feel free to add me.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    hola :)
  • simranmann2014
    simranmann2014 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm committing to my gluten free diet because it's best for PCOS and I want to look good for a cruise that I'm going on with my boyfriend and his family.
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Erinma89 wrote: »
    Hi, I’m 28 and have been working out for the past 6 weeks and would like to gather support and motivation from like minded people who want great success on this fitness journey. Best of luck to all!! -Erinma

hey! about to be 28 and also have been been back in the fitness game the past 6 weeks :)

best of luck in reaching your goals!