Im new and dont know what to expect

Options
Hello, my name is Carla and Im hoping to get skinny and healthy with this site. I have used Weight Watchers and lost some weight, but not all the weight I was hoping. With the economy in a downward slide, I needed to quit...so Im here. Any ways, I look forwarded to finding great recipes, great advice, and being able to help others with what I have learned.

Thanks so much!!

Replies

• Steebs3
    Steebs3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Carla and Im hoping to get skinny and healthy with this site. I have used Weight Watchers and lost some weight, but not all the weight I was hoping. With the economy in a downward slide, I needed to quit...so Im here. Any ways, I look forwarded to finding great recipes, great advice, and being able to help others with what I have learned.

Thanks so much!!
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Expect success! Good luck & welcome!
  • Steebs3
    Steebs3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! Congratulations on your success!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site. I love it here, it is so helpful, supportive, and motivational. Everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Expect great things from MFP!! As long as you stick with it every day and be honest with what you have eaten/drank throughout the day you will see results. It may seem like a long stretch at times, but well worth it!

Welcome and best of luck!!! :smile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,049 Member
    Options
    Yes. Expect success. Well said

~~Energy follows thought~~

Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou:
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Right there with you! I have only been on the site for a week and I love it. It is a tremendous help to me.
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes:flowerforyou:
  • JanS
    JanS Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome - I just joined too - awesome site - awesome community!
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I just joined also and love. I lost 5lbs in a few days.
  • Robin_
    Robin_ Posts: 105
    Options
    You have found a site that will support your efforts! Log all your food, and expect the scale numbers to go down!! Good luck to all!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,049 Member
    Options
    Welcome monda, jan and Marisol!bf-typesmiley000.gif