• kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Fruit strips. Got them at Target.

51wg7EdEBtL.jpg
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    Tisanes or herbal tea blends that have one or more of these naturally sweet ingredients: cinnamon, spearmint, peppermint, ginger, licorice (e.g., Celestial Seasoning's Tension Tamer blend, Yogi Egyptian Licorice, or Good Earth "original" herbal if they still make that -- I haven't seen it in a while). Or an herbal spicy "chai" blend (chai in quotes because I'm talking about something that doesn't actually have real tea in it). I like black tea, but it doesn't taste sweet to me without sugar, and it seems to have that effect even in most chai or other blends. Or you could try fruit-flavored teas, but personally, they don't taste sweet to me unless I add sugar.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »

51wg7EdEBtL.jpg

Those are good too. To kick it up a notch sprinkle a little tajin on them. Mmmmm
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    jsi7uoxtgpb3.jpeg
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Carrot juice
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Caramels are pretty low calorie too.
  • Suly09
    Suly09 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Momepro wrote: »
    kam26001 wrote: »

51wg7EdEBtL.jpg

Those are good too. To kick it up a notch sprinkle a little tajin on them. Mmmmm

MM, sounds so good. What section would these be at?
  • Suly09
    Suly09 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Kelkat405 wrote: »
    jsi7uoxtgpb3.jpeg

Yummmmm where do you get these?
  • jenniferrueckert789
    Options
    Do you like coconut? I like to snack on an ounce or two of coconut strips. Lightly sweet and healthy fats too.
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    i mix non fat greek yogurt with ff sf pudding mix, sometimes throwing in some protein cookie dough. it's really been helping me hit the sweet spot.

Ok, I'm going to need to know what this is... please? :smiley:
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    I keep lollipops at my desk. I found ones that are 45 calories each and it takes me about 20 minutes to get through one. It's a huge sugar hit for not a lot. Dum dums are like 10 calories each.

Jello, cool whip, sugar free pudding all do the trick.
    Hot chocolate is a go to of mine at home, made with water instead of milk.

Make a smore! You can keep the ingredients in a drawer and nuke it for a few seconds and it's only about 100 calories.
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    i mix non fat greek yogurt with ff sf pudding mix, sometimes throwing in some protein cookie dough. it's really been helping me hit the sweet spot.

Ok, I'm going to need to know what this is... please? :smiley:

haha i order from https://www.thelionspack.com/ - i've tried their original cookie dough and oree dough - both are super tasty.

i actually prefer them more in my overnight oats because by the time i eat it in the am, the little balls of dough that i roll up and mix in, kinda dissolve. they have that true cookie dough gritty texture so when they dissolve you don't get that as much and it's SO GUUD :)
  • 2_FitNFab
    2_FitNFab Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    I usually have a Fiber One brownie for dessert with my lunch. It is only 90 calories and pretty easy to fit in. Plus I think they taste really good and it satisfies my desire for something "cakey".

ETA The lemon bar and coffee cake flavors are good too.

This ^^^^ my go to for the sweet tooth!
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Do you have a fridge at work? You could try protein fluff- made with protein powder, you can make it in lots of different flavors.
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Suly09 wrote: »
    Kelkat405 wrote: »
    jsi7uoxtgpb3.jpeg

Yummmmm where do you get these?

They are in the freezer section next to the frozen fruit. They also have, chocolate covered pineapple chunks and strawberries. The banana is my favorite though.
  • krismurphydc
    krismurphydc Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jello cup - 10 calories. A little fat free whip cream on top for another 10 calories.
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    Make a smore! You can keep the ingredients in a drawer and nuke it for a few seconds and it's only about 100 calories.

OMG, having a s'more in the middle of a work day at my office sounds amazing. I am so doing this.
  • survivor1952
    survivor1952 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Dannon light & fit (any flavor )yogurt in a bowl, mix in 2 tablespoons Cool Whip light, put in freezer for about 20 minutes.
    Dannon light & fit yogurt (any flavor ) in a bowl, mix in 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese.
    popsicles, either regular or sugar free
  • Goober1142
    Goober1142 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I make simple "meringues" by whipping some egg whites with a little bit of sugar and baking them at like 325 F until they're brown like toasted marshmallows and really fluffy inside. I like eating them over canned or fresh fruit. 2 egg whites with 3 teaspoons of sugar comes out to about 80 calories. Using artificial sweeteners would bring it to about 34 calories.

That sounds fantastic!
  • MoniqueNegal
    MoniqueNegal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    -chocolate mousse using coconut yoghurt or avo, frozen banana and cacao powder.

-chocolate milk using avalanche sugar free drinking chocolate

-couple of dates

-dark chocolate

-vitamin chewable tablets/gummies