Greetings!

txngus
txngus Posts: 10 Member
Hello! I'm Theresa, and I live on the shores of Lake Superior. I have an 11 yo son, am 39, currently working through a divorce. I lost about 50 points a few years ago, and I am slowly creeping back up. It's time to make a change, and I'm hoping MFP will help me with that!

I am 212lb, and would like to be 185. I hit under 200, (199.7) one time over the summer - but would really like to reach my goal.

I used to use the Livestrong MyPlate tool as a Gold member for nearly 7 years. Their tool has deteriorated significantly in the last few years, and currently you are not able to add recipes, which essentially renders the tool completely useless for me.

I've only been using MFP for a few days, and I already love it. I've subscribed to the annual membership so I can track macronutrients. I am following the keto style diet, the customizable nutrient goals are AWESOME for this!

I'm glad to be a part of a community again. Hope everyone has a good week!

Regards,

Theresa

Replies

• lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Welcome to MFP! It’s a bit of a buggy app, but better than any other I’ve found.

Hope you’ve had a great week too!
  • momdedge4
    momdedge4 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi! I’m looking to get under 200 & have 40 to go. I’ve already lost 20...my long term goal is to be 135-150. Good Luck to you!!
  • txngus
    txngus Posts: 10 Member
    Thanks for the welcome! I hear you, lowjax. Almost all diet tracker apps have some quirks, but so far I am really loving the way this one was put together. I tried it maybe 5 years ago, and it just wasn’t quite there, but now it’s super!