Exercise, sleep, or....

Options
2»

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I guess my choice would depend on how I was feeling at the moment. However, in my first couple of days on MFP, I wondered why sex wasn't listed as a cardio exercise. Any ideas? LOL
    Sex really doesn't burn a lot of calories as many think. And the average sex lasts about 7 minutes.

And depending on what position you're in, it can burn VERY little...
  • BlueAventer
    Options
    I guess my choice would depend on how I was feeling at the moment. However, in my first couple of days on MFP, I wondered why sex wasn't listed as a cardio exercise. Any ideas? LOL
    Sex really doesn't burn a lot of calories as many think. And the average sex lasts about 7 minutes.

And depending on what position you're in, it can burn VERY little...

Very true.
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Depends on the day! Today, my answer would be SLEEP.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options

I wouldn't have admitted that if I were you....
  • BlueAventer
    Options
    Depends on the day! Today, my answer would be SLEEP.

Me too. LOL. I never get enough sleep. :frown:
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options

I wouldn't have admitted that if I were you....
    hee-hee
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options

Now that's just sad (the seven minutes bit).
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options

Well if it only lasts 7 minutes, then do it like 12 times, and you can count it as exercise too. 7 minutes?! Damn, that is a pretty Quick Draw McGraw kinda move.
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Sleep, I never get enough
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Sleeeeeeeeepppppp! I can never have enough. And I'm single. lol

Seriously, though, I sleep through most weekends. I've been that way for about 10 years. I was hoping the weight loss would help, but it hasn't.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Sleep.

Why? I have a two year old who has always fought going to sleep and has never understood the concept of sleeping through the night.

p.s. Even if my husband is the one that gets up with her (and he is), it's impossible to sleep through.
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

Okay, so 7 minutes of sex and then a nap :laugh:
  • BlueAventer
    Options

Okay, so 7 minutes of sex and then a nap :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Sleep, sleep, sleep.
  • BlueAventer
    Options
    I'm surprised that the consensus seems to be Sleep. I thought for sure everyone would prefer Sex. :smile: :smile:
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options
    Sex but I have a better chance of getting the other two!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised that the consensus seems to be Sleep. I thought for sure everyone would prefer Sex. :smile: :smile:

I agree!! Hands down i want more sex even though I get it several times a week already lol. Cause sleep I get my 7-8 hours every night and I cant stand taking naps ARGH, once my feet hit the floor Im up til its bedtime :) and I already exercise 5-6 days a week, so plain and simple more sex :D can never get enough of that :P