Live and gallbladder cleanse

Options
2»

Replies

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    To me the Epsom Salt dose is most concerning.

https://www.everydayhealth.com/drugs/magnesium-sulfate

Don’t get too far from the toilet.

Exactly. Not sure why anyone would willingly drink epsom salts unless they have a veey serious medical issue. Even then there are much better purgatives available.
  • Pixieofmidnight
    Pixieofmidnight Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your insights. It has encouraged me to reconsider. As for a Dr, appointment is pushed out until late March. The article I found on google scholar was the first thing that had me reconsider. Gallstones?I had them when I was pregnant and many of the same symptoms are recurring. I have also reached approximately the same weight too.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

recommended by your doctor?
    Recommended by my chiropractor

You go to a chiropractor for liver and gallbladder issues? A much better choice would be a Gastroenterologist or even a GP[/quote]

I swear that most Chiro's are complete quacks.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Ah that explains it. Chiropractor qualification is very broad all the way from quack to miracle worker. You can never be sure what you are going to get.

If you are having gall bladder symptoms make sure you are eating at least the minimum calories daily with LOTS of water, limit fats, and eat on a schedule. Take care how much you eat at each sitting.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Who recommends such dangerous stuff? Are they perhaps your beneficiary?
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your insights. It has encouraged me to reconsider. As for a Dr, appointment is pushed out until late March. The article I found on google scholar was the first thing that had me reconsider. Gallstones?I had them when I was pregnant and many of the same symptoms are recurring. I have also reached approximately the same weight too.

I had to wait awhile as well and in the time you wait there are things you can avoid to help reduce flare ups.
    Avoid high fat anything (all dairy was a killer for me), cucumbers, radishes (weird enzyme trigger), caffeinated beverages. By the end, I was living on poached chicken and clear broths and rice. Did wonders for my waistline, not so much for the tastebuds, but at least I wasn't in pain.

wish you luck while you wait for your appointment.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    evileen99 wrote: »
    This is totally BS. You will not pass stones--what happens with this process is saponification. The ingredients coalesce into soft globs--stones are hard--that the scammers claim are gallstones.

https://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/flushes.html

Is it good soap? :lol: I used to dabble in soap making and this does look like saponification materials but I really never though about how it might work in the body like that due to the gastric juices. Looks like I have some interesting research here.

ETA: just saw another reply and it looks like those are soap pellets alright.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options
    OP passing of gallstones are one of the most intense pains known. Why would you want to provoke this even IF it did work?
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options

Exactly. Not sure why anyone would willingly drink epsom salts unless they have a veey serious medical issue. Even then there are much better purgatives available.

My grandmother used to give it to us for constipation, and yeah, it sucked! I didn't think it was considered radical to drink them since it's actually listed on the box she had as a recommended use.
  • singingflutelady
    Options

My grandmother used to give it to us for constipation, and yeah, it sucked! I didn't think it was considered radical to drink them since it's actually listed on the box she had as a recommended use.

No it's not considered radical though it's definitely considered explosive.
  • Wheelhouse15
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Ah that explains it. Chiropractor qualification is very broad all the way from quack to miracle worker. You can never be sure what you are going to get.

If you are having gall bladder symptoms make sure you are eating at least the minimum calories daily with LOTS of water, limit fats, and eat on a schedule. Take care how much you eat at each sitting.

Many don't believe that germs cause disease and that small pox eradication via immunization was actually just a coincidence, maybe are spines all straightened at one time?
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options

I was trying to avoid going there lol.
  • singingflutelady
    edited March 2018
    Options

I was trying to avoid going there lol.

You can't avoid going if you drink epsom salts lol.

I have Crohn's, gastroparesis and an ileostomy so my openness of all things poop related is quite different than the vast majority of people.
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    @cherishrussel keep the high fat intake down it will lessen the episodes I ate a lot a soup the month long wait until I got mine out.